Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: LA Super8 meeting

  1. #11
    calgodot
    Guest calgodot's Avatar

    Wink

    I'll be moving to the Los ANgeles area at the end of December. I'm EXTREMELY interested in meeting with other Super8 afficionados.

    If this LA-8 group has an email notification list, please add me to it ([email protected]).

    I'd also be happy to hear from other filmmakers in the area (there must be one or two...), as I know a total number of zero people in the city.

    cal godot
    [email protected]

  2. #12
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    Waiting for Godot...
    Cool...another L.A. S8 shooter...
    I'll add you to the LAS8 e-mail list...
    Welcome to L.A.

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Ralis
    Guest Ralis's Avatar

    Post

    I am searching for others in L.A.! I am a slight neophyte to Super 8 and have been buying equipment. I am a make-up effects artist with a horror band and I really need to find other in the know!

    ------------------
    Do what thou wilt, Ralis

  4. #14
    chas_ucla
    Guest chas_ucla's Avatar

    Post

    Cool. Contact Konton or myself for details and we'll see you Sunday at 2:00 pm.

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Konton
    Guest Konton's Avatar

    Post

    So how many people do we have that are actually interested in meeting on Sunday to discuss Super 8mm as well as discuss possible group projects? I need to know if I need to spend Saturday cleaning my apartment. My place is a mess. E-mail me directly and I will e-mail you all back with my address and directions to my place (if you need them).

    Also does anyone have a good 3CCD camera we can test for use with telecine? I'd like for us to be able to transfer some people's films on Sunday.

    ------------------
    Konton the Grey

  6. #16
    souper8
    Guest souper8's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Konton,
    As I already informed Chas, I am going to make it on Sunday. I have a 3 chip camera so I could bring it along with me. I never reuse tapes and only use brand new sony tapes myself. The only thing that I will need people to do is to bring sealed brand new Sony minidv tapes. Are we going to check out each others' movies and also Lost Tribes? Let us know if we need anything else on Sunday.
    Michael

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •